Delia lives at Waterview on the Parkway and attends community classes with her children
- We advocate for changes to streamline the permitting process for new affordable housing developments.
- We take a progressive stance on changes to resident screening standards that will reduce barriers for those with the greatest need.
- We work to end the cycle of generational poverty by combining access to affordable housing with programs designed to help individuals and families establish stability and work toward economic independence.
- We partner with the private sector and other stakeholders to identify new solutions.
- We work in partnership with the community to invest in opportunities that will increase housing affordability and positively transform neighborhoods.
Unison serves more than 15,000 residents each year through housing.
Each month, more than 2,200 individuals visit Unison seeking referrals to other human services agencies or nonprofit organizations for services.